In this chapter, we provide KSEEB Solutions for Class 6 English Poem Chapter 2 Trees, Which will very helpful for every student in their exams. Students can download the latest KSEEB Solutions for Class 6 English Poem Chapter 2 Trees pdf, free KSEEB solutions for Class 6 English Poem Chapter 2 Trees book pdf download. Now you will get step by step solution to each question.
Karnataka State Board Class 6 English Poem Chapter 2 Trees
Whether you want to become an expert in English or to get good marks in the exam, you have one and only solution is practicing with KSEEB Class 6 English Chapter wise Solutions. Strengthen your weakness by learning the 6th Standard English Poem Trees Question Answer KSEEB on our site. You can learn directly online on our website or learn offline by downloading KSEEB Class 6 English Chapter wise material. Save your time and read KSEEB Class 6 English Subject at your comfort level.
Trees Questions and Answers, Summary, Notes
1. Read these definitions aloud to your partner.
Ask him/her to give the word for each definition.
(Clue: same word for the first three definitions a, h and c)
- a wooden seat, fixed by four lengths of rope from a branch of a tree: swing
- fix a wooden seat by four lengths of rope from a branch of a tree: swing
- ride backward and forwards on a wooden seat suspended by ropes from a branch of a tree: swinging
- sweep up dead leaves into a heap: rake
- a group of people who go on long walks outside towns and cities for exercise or pleasure; Trekkers/Hikers.
- the season between summer and winter when leaves turn gold and fruits become ripe: autumn.
2. Interact with your partner on the points raised in the questions below. Write down what you say. Read it aloud to your partner.
Trees Poem Class 6 Questions And Answers Question a.
The first four lines of the poem say birds, children, and people make use of trees, how do they do this?
Children tie swings from the branches of the tree and swing. They play hide and seek hiding behind the trees. They fly kites under the tree. People have tea parties under the tree shade.
Trees Poem Class 6 Question b.
Why do trees make noise some times?
When the wind blows the leaves of the tree rustles and make noise.
6th Standard English Poem Trees Question Answer Question c.
When do children complain about trees?
When the kites get caught in the trees, the children complain.
Trees Poem Summary Class 6 Question d.
Where do the hikers look for cool shades in summer?
In summer, the hikers look for cool shades under the tree.
6th Standard English Poem Trees Question e.
Why is mother happy to see trees?
Mother is happy to see a lovely picture in the tree to paint.
Tree Poem In English For Class 6 Question f.
Why does father grumble about his tree?
Father grumbles because he has to rake up all the fallen dead leaves.
Trees Questions And Answers Question g.
Which word suggests the sound of an electric saw?
Timber – R – R
3. Did any pictures come to your mind when you read the poem? Talk to your partner about them.
Fill in the blanks with suitable words. Then tell your partner the pictures that came to your mind.
- Little tree houses seen on treetops
- A girl hides behind a tree to play hide and seek.
- Caught in the branches, an old kite has lost its flight.
- At midday the cool shade is soothing.
- A coconut palm swings its fronds on a windy day.
- A mango tree is laden with big bunches of mangoes.
- A banyan tree on a misty day.
Trees Summary in English
Trees are very useful for everyone. Birds live on the trees and build their nests. Children make tree houses, tie swings, play hide and seek and have tea parties under its shade. Children complain about the tree when their kites get caught in the tree.
In summer, people take shelter in its shade, old trees are chopped for timber. Mother feels that the tree is a lovely picture to paint. Father feels it is burden when leaves fall down in autumn.
All Subject KSEEB Solutions For Class 6
I think you got complete solutions for this chapter. If You have any queries regarding this chapter, please comment on the below section our subject teacher will answer you. We tried our best to give complete solutions so you got good marks in your exam.
If these solutions have helped you, you can also share kseebsolutionsfor.com to your friends.
Best of Luck!!