In this chapter, we provide KSEEB SSLC Class 10 History Solutions Political Science Solutions Chapter 2 Indian Foreign Policy for English medium students, Which will very helpful for every student in their exams. Students can download the latest KSEEB SSLC Class 10 History Solutions Political Science Solutions Chapter 2 Indian Foreign Policy pdf, free KSEEB SSLC Class 10 History Solutions Political Science Solutions Chapter 2 Indian Foreign Policy pdf download. Now you will get step by step solution to each question.
Karnataka State Syllabus Class 10 History Solutions Political Science Solutions Chapter 2 Indian Foreign Policy
Class 10 Social Science Indian Foreign Policy Textual Questions and Answers
I. Fill in the blanks with appropriate answers :
Indian Foreign Policy Class 10 Questions And Answers Question 1.
The Indian foreign policy was specially formed by ………………
Indian Foreign Policy Notes 10th Class Question 2.
The policy of keeping a safe distance from both the power blocks of the world is known as …………….. movement.
Indian Foreign Policy Questions And Answers Question 3.
During the pre-independent period India was under ………….. imperial occupation:
II. Discuss in group and answer :
Indian Foreign Policy Class 10 Notes Question 1.
What is Foreign Policy?
The policy adopted by a nation while dealing with other nations is called foreign policy.
Indian Foreign Policy KSEEB Solutions Question 2.
How does Foreign Policy aid a country to development?
- A study of how different countries interact with other countries and of relationships they strive to maintain is needed.
- Just like an individual who cannot live alone, countries also cannot live in isolation
- Hence, every country needs to have a foreign policy to regulate its interaction with other countries.
- Out of 200 countries in the world, very few countries are strong and most of them are weak.
- According to experts “Every Sovereign country has its own foreign policy”.
- A Sovereign country is that country which is not under any other country’s control either for internal or external issues.
KSEEB Solutions For Class 10 Social Science Question 3.
What are the aims of Inia’s foreign policy?
The major aims of Indian Foreign Policy are:
- National Security
- Enriching national economy
- Spreading the cultural richness of our country in other countries.
- By increasing the number of friendly countries and check the power of enemy countries
- Achieving World Peace and coexistence.
Indian Foreign Policy 10th Standard Notes Question 4.
Why does India oppose imperialism?
The Foreign Policy of India opposes imperialism. Imperialism is an attempt by a sovereign country to take over another sovereign country with the intention of ruling it for its personal gains. It was natural for India which gamed its independence from an imperial country to oppose such moves of other countries. ‘No corner of world shall have Imperialism’ declared India in the Conference of Asian Countries (1949 and 1955) held in New Delhi and Bandung.
10th Social Indian Foreign Policy Notes Question 5.
What are the Panchasheela principles?
The following are the five principles called Panchasheela principles:
- Respecting each other’s Sovereignty and regional interests.
- Non-invasion of each other.
- Non-interference in each other’s internal issues.
- Mutual cooperation and respect.
- Peaceful coexistence.
These are the basic fine building blocks of India’s foreign policy.
Indian Foreign Policy Notes KSEEB Question 6.
Why does India advocate disarmament as the need of the world? Discuss.
- The process of elimination of specific arms step by step is called disarmament
- Many of the countries are worried that this massive scale of arms could lead to third world war
- Countries with massive arms may attack another country intentionally or by mistake or by accident trigging massive devastation
- The presence of nuclear arms makes the issue more complicated.
- Since the time of Nehru India has supported disarmament process.
- Though it is impossible and impractical to attain total disarmament, as every country needs arms for its protection an attempt can be made reduce the number of arms.
- India being peace loving country advocates for the reduction of arms qualitatively as well as quantitatively.
Class 10 Social Science Indian Foreign Policy Additional Questions and Answers
Indian Foreign Policy Class 10 Question 1.
…………… outlined the Foreign Policy of India for the first time to the general public.
Indian Foreign Policy Lesson Notes Question 2.
…………. The Constitution of India’s article advocates for foreign policy.
Indian Foreign Policy Class 10 Questions And Answers Pdf Question 3.
SAARC means ……………….
South Asian Association of Regional Co-operation.
Foreign Policy Of India 10th Notes Question 4.
Jawaharlal Nehru’s are …………….. the basis for our Foreign Policy.
KSEEB Solutions For Class 10 Social Question 5.
In the year ………………. India shaped foreign policy.
Multiple Choice Questions:
Indian Foreign Policy 10th Notes Question 1.
Panchasheela principles treaty was signed in
KSEEB Solutions For Class 10th Social Science Question 2.
Second SAARC conference held in our state in
India Foreign Policy Class 10 Question 3.
Article 51 refers to
a. Education right
b. Foreign policy
d. Panchasheela Treaty
b. Foreign policy
One Mark Question
KSEEB Solutions Class 10 Social Science Question 1.
What is ‘Sovereign’ Country?
A Sovereign country is that country which is not under any other country’s control either for internal or external issue.
KSEEB Solutions For 10th Social Question 2.
When did Nehru outlined the foreign policy of India?
In the radio speech of Sep 7th 1946 Nehru outlined the foreign policy.
Indian Foreign Policy Notes Class 10 Question 3.
When did SAARC was established?
South Asian association for regional co-operation established on December 8, 1985.
KSEEB Solutions For Class 10 Question 4.
What is Anti Apartheid policy?
Apartheid is an attempt by a race or people of particular skin colour to subjugate another race of people of different skin colour in the name of supremacy.
Three Marks Questions
KSEEB 10th Social Science Solutions Question 1.
How India has been considered as one of the major countries of the world?
- Huge population
- Natural resources
- Military force
- Intellectual capacities
- Industrial developments
- Sovereign country
KSEEB 10th Social Science Notes Question 2.
Which are the basic aspect of India’s Foreign policy?
- Pachasheela principles
- Non – Aligned Movement
- Anti Imperialism
- Anti – Apartheid policy
- Achieving world peace and co-existence
KSEEB Solutions 10th Social Science Question 3.
When did SAARC establish? Name its members.
South Asian Association for regional co-operation established in 1985.
Members of SAARC:
All Subject KSEEB Solutions For Class 10
I think you got complete solutions for this chapter. If You have any queries regarding this chapter, please comment on the below section our subject teacher will answer you. We tried our best to give complete solutions so you got good marks in your exam.
If these solutions have helped you, you can also share kseebsolutionsfor.com to your friends.
Best of Luck!!